[gtkada] ANNOUNCE: GtkAda 2.2.0 release

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Thu Jul 3 11:51:01 CEST 2003

"Alejandro. R. Mosteo Chagoyen" <alejandro at mosteo.com> wrote on 03/07/2003 (11:25) :
> Dicho por Preben Randhol:
> > Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe.FR> wrote on 03/07/2003 (10:11) :
> >> GtkAda 2.2.0 release
>
> > Great!! Now starts the work of porting to GtkAda :-)
>
> And with Win32 version! That's a gift... downloading right now.

Yes! I finally can finish my program Glosa so also windows users can
learn new languages with it. Though due to a lot to do (and the need to
rewrite some part of the program) it will take some weeks.

First thing is to make my GAC library [*] for GtkAda 2.2.

[*] GtkAda Composites. A Library for common dialogs and widgets used in
GUI programs. I need to rewrite my Help dialog so this is the major
work, but hopefully it will be useful for others as well :-)
--
Preben Randhol -------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Ada95 --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»