[gtkada] problem

Atle Ræstad aer at edh.ericsson.se
Wed Jan 8 09:11:42 CET 2003

This is pretty much exactly what I did, except for copying the *.dll files
into OS system directory. Now I have tried that to, and the result is
excactly the same as before. The generated source file ends with an
Name_Error. Here is the whole file that was generated:

with Gtk; use Gtk;
with Gtk.Main;
with Gtk.Widget; use Gtk.Widget;
with Window1_Pkg; use Window1_Pkg;

procedure Simple2 is
begin
   Gtk.Main.Set_Locale;
   Gtk.Main.Init;
   Gtk_New (Window1);
   Show_All (Window1);
   Gtk.Main.Main;
end Simple2;
Exception = ADA.IO_EXCEPTIONS.NAME_ERROR
GATE: Internal error. Please send a bug report with the XML
file H:\aer\temp\gtkada\testprog\simple2\simple2.glade and the GtkAda
version to gtkada at ada.eu.org

The generated file is equal for running the gate script from a Dos-prompt or
from glade-gui.

If its any help it's "gate-in.exe" thats generate the Name_Error. Ie.
"gate-in simple2.glade" gives the listing above.

Any other ideas?

Regards
Atle