[gtkada] Building GtkAda with gcc 3.2

manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com
Fri Feb 21 10:13:54 CET 2003

Arnaud wrote:

>I guess people are more annoyed at not having Windows binaries than not
>having more frequent releases :-)

For me that's the case, well annoyed is not the right word because
I understand you're busy, even though I can't use CVS because
my computer is behind a firewall.

I really would like to start with Gtk 2 but not having Windows binaries
is stopping me. They say the Windows compilation is not for the
faint of heart, and as an Ada person I'm very faint of heart :-)
So I'm really hoping the 2.0.1 release will be accompanied by
binaries.

Manuel