[gtkada] Gtk.Extra.Plot

Arnaud Charlet charlet at ACT-Europe.FR
Wed Aug 6 11:25:02 CEST 2003

> I don't know why the change was needed, I'm simply changing it back
> to what it was and how it was right in my opinion.

Back to which version ? I can't find a trace of this function in GtkAda 1.2.
The C file (gtkplot.h) uses an gint, so this is where this is coming from.
Are you saying that the C file should be changed as well ?

I don't mind doing this change which seems right to me, but I do care about
understanding these changes, and not making them blindly, with no explanation,
which is probably why your original report was ignored.

Arno