[gtkada] Gtk.Extra.Plot

Manuel Op de Coul manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com
Tue Aug 5 15:51:01 CEST 2003

Oh no, I've really spent much time trying to get my plots
to work again and still I haven't succeeded. Lots of glib
assertion errors and warnings which I couldn't figure out.
Now I realize what happened from a post on the gtkextra list:

>Hi Chuck, your problem is that gtkextra should be linked to gtk-1, and
>apparently it's linking to gtk-2. Try to run configure with the right
path
>to gtk-1, something like:

>./configure --with-gtk-prefix=/usr/local/include/gtk/gtk-1.2

So the plots are completely broken under GtkAda 2.2 because
they aren't upgraded to gtk-2 yet? :-( :-(

Manuel