[gtkada] Porting gate to glade2

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Sat Apr 19 13:05:35 CEST 2003

Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe.FR> wrote on 16/04/2003 (17:56) :
> > Will do. I have gcc-gnat 3.2 on another computer I can check with this
> > before I send the source.
>
> You know that installing another version of gnat "on the side" is pretty
> trivial, so you could also install gnat 3.15p by doing:
>
> tar xzvf gnat-3.15p*
> cd gnat-3.15*
> ./doconfig

Not so easy. I downloaded the source (gnat-3.15p-src.tgz) from
http://libre.act-europe.fr/GNAT/

and it doesn't have a doinstall script. Besides it seems I need the
gcc-2.8.1 source. Any idea where I can find the propper gcc 2.8.1 source
to build against?

Thanks in advance.

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»