[gtkada] Porting gate to glade2

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Wed Apr 16 16:38:31 CEST 2003

Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe.FR> wrote on 16/04/2003 (16:29) :
> > One question thought: I use spaces for tabs is that ok? It looks like
>
> We never use tabs.
>
> > you are using 3 spaces is this correct?
>
> Right.
>
> I'd strongly suggest that you build with -gnaty -gnatwulrkmje

I have Gnat 3.14p at the moment and I don't think all these flags work.
I haven't upgraded to Gnat 3.15p as I have to do it by hand (no Debian
package) and I have not found the time. The gcc-gnat 3.x is not usable
yet (Sin and Cos are not working in 3.2) so I haven't installed that
either. But I'll check.

> Actually you should simply create a file .devel in your gtkada/src
> directory, that will put you in developer mode, and compile files
> following our coding standards.

Ah, bugger. I was messing with the Makefile scripts for a long time to
get it to compile so I could debug. I also had to disable the chmod -w
so that the compiler would recompile things. Is all this taken care of
if I make a .devel file?

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»