[gtkada] Porting gate to glade2

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Wed Apr 16 16:05:16 CEST 2003

Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe.FR> wrote on 16/04/2003 (15:55) :
> > Just want to say that the port is getting along, but that there still is
> > more to do. After some heavy usage of GVD I think I have gotten the most
> > general procedures/function to work now. What remains is to make sure
> > this is robust and all the special functions/routines for generating the
> > code for the different widgets.
> >
> > I also made a Find_Tag_With_Attribute routine for glib.xml as I need to
> > find the node that contains the attribute I'm looking for.
>
> Looks good to me!
> If you want to start sending some of your changes for review, do not hesitate.
> It would be nice to spot any potential major incompatibilities with e.g. our
> coding style before you've done all the work.

Will do, but I want to progress a bit further first. Need to clean up
some things and remove the debug stuff. At the moument I'm writing
everything to Standard_Output and not Output so that it is easier to
debug, but that is only a search replace job :-).

One question thought: I use spaces for tabs is that ok? It looks like
you are using 3 spaces is this correct?

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»