[gtkada] Get_Attributes in Glib.XML

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Mon Apr 14 12:18:18 CEST 2003

Emmanuel Briot <briot at ACT-Europe.FR> wrote on 14/04/2003 (11:53) :
> On Sun, 2003-04-13 at 18:59, Preben Randhol wrote:
> > I added a Get_Attributes function that returns String_Ptr to
> > Glib.XML as this makes porting the gate code easier.
>
> No problem with that, as long as there is a clear comment indicating
> who is responsible for freeing the memory :-)

It should not be freed like in get_field, but I haven't had the time to
go through the code to make sure that this is correct. I'll do it when I
get the parser up.

attributes: <widget class="somethign" id="something> As gate is already
using pointers I thought it was easier to keep using it rather than
redesign it using Unbounded_String or somthing like that.  Personally I
don't like to use pointers, but sometimes it makes things a bit easier.

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»