[gtkada] gtk_target_list_add_table error

Marc A. Criley mcq95 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 28 15:20:43 CEST 2002

manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com wrote:

> If you have Gimp installed on your system, it may
> cause a dll conflict. Don't know if that's your problem
> though. I've had this and solved it by putting the
> older Gimp Gtk dll's in its installation directory.

Although I didn't have Gimp installed, your comment did make me think to
check to see if there were any other versions of that DLL installed.
Sure enough, there were two others (along with other duplicate DLLs).
Previous possessors of the PC I use had installed them, and I wasn't
aware of that till I went looking for them.

So, I deleted the duplicates, and testgtk works just fine now.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Marc