[gtkada] Glade in GtkAda-1.3.12 for Win 2K

Anh Vo Anh.Vo at udlp.com
Thu Sep 19 18:52:49 CEST 2002

Any one had any success in generating Ada codes using Glade. I am
consistantly having problem while attempting to generate codes. One
thing I am certain that ..\GtkAda-1.3.12\bin is in my path. Even that
Glade still complaints with the error message shown below.

Error running gate to generate the Ada95 source code.
Check that you have gate installed and that it is in your PATH.

I am not sure if the generator was looking for gate.exe or what. I
checked the directory \GtkAda-1.3.12\bin. I did not see any file having
name gate.exe, ony gate.bat and gate-in.exe. In addition, the contenst
of test.glade is included below.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<GTK-Interface>

<project>
  <name>Test</name>
  <program_name>test</program_name>
  <directory></directory>
  <source_directory>src</source_directory>
  <pixmaps_directory>pixmaps</pixmaps_directory>
  <language>Ada 95</language>
  <gnome_support>False</gnome_support>
  <gettext_support>False</gettext_support>
</project>

<widget>
  <class>GtkWindow</class>
  <name>window1</name>