[gtkada] Dialogs package

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Fri Sep 13 14:51:07 CEST 2002

Emmanuel Briot <briot at ACT-Europe.FR> wrote on 13/09/2002 (14:15) :
> Preben Randhol <randhol at pvv.org> writes:
> You should have a look at the following packages first:
>
>   - Gtkada.Dialogs: does what you seem to want already

I have looked at this, but I don't like it. Besides it lacks some
dialogs I want and it doesn't follow the HIG.

>   - Gtk.Dialogs in Gtk 2.0. There is an extremely flexible mechanism now to
>     add buttons. Nicely done, compared to what was in previous versions

Perhaps, but Gtk+ 2.0 is still far off it seems. I'm looking forward to
a windows version comes so I can port my program to Windows. With
Gtk+1.2 it is unusable as it cannot have charset other than a subset of
Latin-1.

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»