[gtkada] GtkAda 2.0 on Linux: build problem :again

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Tue Sep 10 11:58:43 CEST 2002

"chris.danx" <chris.danx at ntlworld.com> wrote on 10/09/2002 (11:42) :
> True.  I've just had a lot of headaches with Linux lately!
> Unfortunately I need to stick with it now, so I'll need to get used to it!

Which Linux distro?

> Is GtkAda (or Gtk for that matter) skinnable?  I mean Gtk apps have

Very much so! http://www.sunshineinabag.co.uk/
There used to be www.themes.org but this site is no more. They had a lot
of themes. You can search the net too. By the way do you use GNOME?

> always looked unpolished to me because of their look, so can you change
> it and make it (for lack of a better phrase) more Windows-esque?  Just
> wondering.

Hey Windows is the one that looks unpolished.

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»