[gtkada] Signals from Gtk.Scale

Thanjuzo Bernier thanjuzo at free.fr
Fri Oct 25 22:30:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

I am new to GtkAda (and I don't know Gtk).
I did not find any signal sent by a Gtk.Scale object when it is modified by
the user. Should I have to poll the object ?

I currently use GtkAda 1.3.12, Win32. I did not find Gtk.Scale in the manual
(but Gtk.Scale objects are supported by Glade 0.5.9).
The Gtk 2.0 doc deals with scale object, but do show no signal.

So if I build a composite widget, one of the components being a Scale, what
will trigger the updating of the other components when the scale is updated
by the user ?

Thank you.
--
Thierry Bernier