[gtkada] Canvas with background pixmap incl.. links

Enno Bartels enno.bartels at m.eads.net
Mon Oct 21 12:57:16 CEST 2002

Hi

I am working with gtkada-canvas to
create a set of rectangles with a link from
one to the next one.
That works!

I did add a background pixmap (like a item)
The problem is that the links are not shown on
the pixmap. I did allready a lower_item
to the pixmap - but that didn't help for the links!.

I was looking in /usr/include/gtkada/gtkada-convas.adb
and I found the procedure "Expose"
with following drawing order:
1. clear canvas
2. draw grid dots
3. draw links (update_links)
4. draw each item

Do I have to modify the gtkada file and recompile the
gtkada or is there any other posibilty to get the links
shown on the background pixmap.

Or should I use the function "Update_Links"
(is not inside the spec-file!!!)

Thanks
Enno

--