[gtkada] problem generating Ada95 source code from Glade 0.5.11 on Windows XP

dmirfin at qsf.com dmirfin at qsf.com
Thu Oct 10 11:59:22 CEST 2002

I've asked this question on the Glade mailing list but Ishan suggested that
I should try on gtkada's list so here goes:

I have installed Glade 0.5.11 on my Windows XP system. I had previously
installed GTK-Ada-1.3.12. I have never used either Glade or GTK-Ada
before today.

Now I am now trying to generate Ada source code but I get the following
message:

"Error running gate to generate Ada95 source code.
 Check that you have gate installed and that it is in your PATH."

Gate appears to be installed and the PATH seems to be correct (I'm not
too sure on XP - my AUTOEXEC.BAT file is only visible when I am in a
DOS window but I can execute a program called "gate" in the DOS window
so I presume the PATH is correctly set).

Perhaps I forgotten to install something?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

David