[gtkada] [ANNOUNCE] Klokka 1.0 - a GtkAda clock using concurrency

Jacob Sparre Andersen sparre at nbi.dk
Fri Nov 15 16:34:33 CET 2002

Preben Randhol skrev:

> I have finally put my little clock up on the net now.
> You can view or download the source code from:
>
>    URL => http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Ada95/Klokka/
>
>    «Klokka is a small program I made just to figure out how
>     to use Ada built-in concurrency (tasks) with GtkAda. But
>     actually, I also use the clock as I like it :-).»
>
> If you have problems with it please let me know. I'm not
> 100% that the way I'm doing the tasking is correct, but
> it was the only solution that worked on both Linux and
> Windows.

Looks great and runs fine on my Red Hat 7.3 system.  I
haven't looked at the source yet, so you will have to wait a
bit for comments on that.

Jacob
--
from DoD Directive 2000.12

"DEFINITIONS
(...)
 18. Terrorism.  The calculated use of violence or threat of
 violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to
 intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals
 that are generally political, religious, or ideological."