[gtkada] [ANNOUNCE] Klokka 1.0 - a GtkAda clock using concurrency

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Thu Nov 14 23:07:56 CET 2002

Hi

I have finally put my little clock up on the net now. You can view or
download the source code from:

   URL => http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Ada95/Klokka/

   «Klokka is a small program I made just to figure out how
    to use Ada built-in concurrency (tasks) with GtkAda. But
    actually, I also use the clock as I like it :-).»

If you have problems with it please let me know. I'm not
100% that the way I'm doing the tasking is correct, but it
was the only solution that worked on both Linux and Windows.

Share and Enjoy!
--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»