[gtkada] configuration files

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Tue May 28 18:36:42 CEST 2002

manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com wrote on 28/05/2002 (18:15) :
> >Where the user can add any language she/he wants. I mean I cannot know
> >what he typed.
>
> I see. Then we need to add an iterator which visits all the
> key/value pairs, in one section or the whole file.

If everything is read into the memory before used it could be done by
simply having a Get_Number_of_Items (Section => "Data") and then just do
a for loop on this.

   for I in 1 .. Get_Number_of_Items (Section => "Data") loop
      Get_Keyword_And_Value (Section => "Data", Keyword (I), Value (I));
   end loop;

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»