[gtkada] Compile error in GtkAda 2.0.0

manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com
Tue May 28 16:46:47 CEST 2002

One file didn't compile because of what looked like a gnat bug.
I'm using gnat 3.12. It complained: No selector "" for [...]
when it encountered a use of a renamed subprogram.
It was easily solved though by avoiding the deprecated names.
The file in question is gtkada-mdi.adb. This is the diff:

2367c2367
<             Set_Current_Page (Child.MDI.Docks (Child.Dock), 0);
---
>             Set_Page (Child.MDI.Docks (Child.Dock), 0);
2369c2369
<             Set_Current_Page (Child.MDI.Docks (Child.Dock), Num);
---
>             Set_Page (Child.MDI.Docks (Child.Dock), Num);
2375c2375
<          Set_Current_Page
---
>          Set_Page
2413c2413
<          Set_Current_Page
---
>          Set_Page
2420c2420
<          Set_Current_Page
---
>          Set_Page
3350c3350
<                G := Get_Group (First_Child.Menu_Item);
---
>                G := Group (First_Child.Menu_Item);

Hope this gets patched.
Thanks,