[gtkada] Line width : how to ?

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Thu May 16 20:56:32 CEST 2002

yoann toussaint <yoann.toussaint at free.fr> wrote on 16/05/2002 (20:27) :
> but I don't want to draw a line on a plot but on a drawing_area.

Ah, but then you must use:

procedure Draw_Line
     (Drawable           : in     Gdk_Drawable;
        Gc                 : in     Gdk.GC.Gdk_GC;
        X1                 : in     Gint;
        Y1                 : in     Gint;
        X2                 : in     Gint;
        Y2                 : in     Gint);

Draw a line, using the foreground color and other attributes of the Gc.
(X1, Y1) is coordinate of the start point.   (X2, Y2) is coordinate of

from Gdk.Drawable

in a terminal on your debian machine, type:

info gtkada_rm

It is a great tool.

Try to search (hit s og /) for Draw_Line :-)

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»