[gtkada] Exceptions propegated to main program and GtkAda ?

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Fri May 3 14:41:53 CEST 2002

Preben Randhol <randhol at pvv.org> wrote on 03/05/2002 (14:36) :
> Hmm. I have to look at the source code of that to see what kind of
> magic they do ;-) Thanks

OK it uses Gtk.Main.Main

Will this halt the execution of the rest of the Ada program until
Gtk.Main.Quit is called again? I had to do some tricks when I tried to
add a dialog for saving unsaved data. I mean if you choose New or Open
or Exit and you haven't save, then I would like the user to first tell
me whether he wants to save or not. The problem is that as the dialog
pops up the program continues, so I had to make a system where a
Enumerated type was set to determine what action (of New, Open, Exit or
None) I should do after the dialog was destroyed.

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»