[gtkada] Exceptions propegated to main program and GtkAda ?

Emmanuel Briot briot at ACT-Europe.FR
Fri May 3 12:45:41 CEST 2002

Preben Randhol <randhol at pvv.org> writes:

> Yesterday I added a exception dialog to my program
> (http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Ada95/Glosa/). The point was that I wanted
> a dialog to pop up as an exception was caught in the main program so
> that I could give instructions to the user on how and what to report.
>
> The problem is of course that the program will exit and my dialog will
> never be shown. I have a procedure like this:

You might want to start a new Gtk.Main.Main loop, and make sure that pressing
the "OK" button in the dialog with call Gtk.Main.Main_Quit. At that point in
time, the call to Gtk.Main.Main will finish, and your program will terminate.