[gtkada] GtkAda 1.3.12 and Glade 0.5.9 parsing error

Stephen Leake stephen_leake at acm.org
Wed Mar 20 15:17:37 CET 2002

Eric Mathieu <eric.mathieu at c-s-canada.ca> writes:

> I've not thought to the license problem. You can use it as you want.
> It's a free contrib to the GtkAda community...

If you want it to remain that way, you need to release it under the
GPL. Otherwise, we have to assume you do _not_ want us to use it.

Sometimes "licensing issues" seem like just a "bureaucratic detail",
but they are actually important. Think of the license as the
Constitution that we all agree to live under; it's important!

It's not hard to do; just copy the two paragraphs from the beginning
of any other file that says "Gnu General Public License", and put them
in your file. Then set up your editor template to _always_ insert
those paragraphs for you, or give you the choice of that or the GMGPL.

--
-- Stephe