[gtkada] Stack overflow

Stefan Soos stefan.soos at gmx.de
Fri Mar 15 13:49:25 CET 2002

Hi all,

I'm trying to install the new GtkADA release (both the CVS and the .gz
version) for Gtk-2.0. At compiling the gtkada-mdi.adb file I'm getting
the following error message from the compiler:

gnatgcc -c -I../ -O2 -gnatn -gnatws -fPIC -I- ../gtkada-mdi.adb
+===========================GNAT BUG
DETECTED==============================+
| 3.13p  (20000509) (i386-Ada-linux) Storage_Error stack overflow (or
erroneous memory access)|
| Error detected at ../gtkada-mdi.adb:2366:13  |
| Please submit bug report by email to report at gnat.com.  |
| Include the entire contents of this bug box in the report.  |
| Include the exact gnatgcc or gnatmake command that you entered.  |
| Also include sources listed below in gnatchop format  |
| (concatenated together with no headers between files).  |
| (use plain ASCII or MIME attachment).  |
| See gnatinfo.txt for full info on procedure for submitting bugs.  |

Is it time for me to look for the newer versions of the compiler or is
this a GtkADA issue?

Does somebody know, if there is an rpm-package of gnat available for a
Linux system with glibc 2.0?

TIA,

Stefan

--