[gtkada] GtkExit

Grein, Christoph christoph.grein at eurocopter.com
Mon Jun 10 13:10:38 CEST 2002

I had a discussion about GtkExit with Preben Randhol:

<quote>
Christoph & Ursula Grein <Christ-Usch.Grein at t-online.de> wrote on 09/06/2002
(13:08) :
> Preben Randhol schrieb:
> >
> > 2. The Gtk.Main.Gtk_Exit (0); will exit your application very badly. If
> >    you have types with Finalization those will not be called when the
> >    application exits. Therefore you should use: Gtk.Main.Main_Quit;
>
> The documentation says:
>
>    procedure Gtk_Exit (Error_Code : in Gint);
>    --  Terminate GtkAda cleanly, and quits the application.

Odd, this must be wrong. Ask on the gtkada list.o that the developers
who knows how this works can check it up.

Preben
</quote>

So is Preben right or is the documentation right?