[gtkada] Sizes of Objects? Manually Set?

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Wed Jun 5 12:37:46 CEST 2002

Jeremy Cowgar <develop at cowgar.com> wrote on 04/06/2002 (22:49) :
> Do I have to manually set the sizes of objects, like an entry control?

No you shouldn't set the size of objects. They will resize when you
resize your entire window. If you don't want a button to resize you just
set No on Expand and Fill in the Packing tab of the Properties window in
Glade.

> I change it in Glade (i.e. an entry for a 2 digit code) and then build
> sources and it does not seem to be paying attention to anything I set
> in glade.

Can you please explain this a bit more as I don't understand. Do you
mean max length ? Please attach the glade file too.
--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»