[gtkada] Problem with Style and Themes

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Tue Jun 4 18:03:05 CEST 2002

manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com wrote on 04/06/2002 (17:50) :
> Preben wrote:
> >Do I have to copy the style with Copy on each widget I want to change
> >the font to and then set the font and add it? Or is there a simpler way?
>
> Yes, invent a name for each group of widgets that have the same
> appearance. Then use Set_Name to set that name to the widgets.
> Define the corresponding styles in your resource file and apply
> them with widget clauses.

Could you explain this a bit more, you lost me.

I don't want to mock about in the .gtkrc or otherwise, nor should the
user do so. Besides I only want to change the font and not to do
anything with the backgrounds etc...

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»