[gtkada] gtkada.canvas signal questions

Emmanuel Briot briot at ACT-Europe.FR
Wed Jul 31 18:52:45 CEST 2002

Steven Carpenter <netbat at pacbell.net> writes:

> I know I posted this before, but I am still having problems with this.
> Is the item selected signal in the interactive canvas working properly?
> Do I have to not use the marshaller and extract the canvas_item from the
> signal myself?

Yes, but don't extract from the signal, but from the Gtk_Args parameter.
The marshallers don't automatically know all the possible types that the signal
can be using, so only marshallers for the general types are provided.
See the User's Guide on how to create your own marshallers if you need.

regards,