[gtkada] Creating "wizards"?

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Wed Jan 30 20:23:04 CET 2002

Emmanuel Briot <briot at ACT-Europe.FR> wrote on 30/01/2002 (16:37) :

> This is a little tricky, sine you also need to Ref and Unref the widgets, to
> make sure they are not destroyed automatically and you can display them again
> if the user wants to go back to the previous page.

Hmm yes. But when you start the wizard you call Ref on all the objects
after they are created. Then when you press teh Finish button you just
call Unref on all the widgets when you have gotten all the user data.

Notepad can also be used. It is probably better here, but there are
other cases where a notepad is not ideal.

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»