[gtkada] GLADE is overwriting source files completely without merging

Thierry Bernier tajz at libertysurf.fr
Mon Jan 14 21:10:58 CET 2002

> I want to continue developing an old project but a could not get prevent
GLADE overwriting my source files when I request the generation of the
source code.

> How can I get it running and how can I test it easily ?

Hello,

I am new to GtkAda, but did you check that "merging" has been enabled by
./configure (look at config.*, or check the gate script).
You should also have a .gate directory containing previous source code
version.

Thierry Bernier.