[gtkada] Double expose event

manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com
Mon Jan 14 15:42:45 CET 2002

I hope somebody has dealt with this before:
I have some dialogs with a GtkDrawingArea that has
a callback handler for expose_event. This works
fine when a window in front of it is removed, then
the drawing area gets redrawn by the callback.
However when the window containing the drawing area
is resized, resizing the drawing area with it,
there are two expose_events and consequently two
redraws. Happens both on Unix and Windows.
How to prevent this? I'm not looking for double buffering.
Thanks,

Manuel