[gtkada] Creating a file selector for multiple files

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Tue Feb 12 20:12:29 CET 2002

Christophe Baillon <cbaillon at itris.fr> wrote on 12/02/2002 (18:28) :

> > PS: Do anybody have a screenshot of the qt fileselector?
>
> I have taken one for you :
> http://www.itris.fr/tmp/qt.png
>
> It would be nice to have the same one in gtk

Hmm. I don't want that the Preview widget is in the default fileselector
as it means you have to tie it to more libraries. Perhaps we could make
a fileselector which is nice and simple and then derive in child
packages different fileselectors for different usages?

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»