[gtkada] Re: Could you send a status update on codefix ?

Quentin Ochem ochem at ACT-Europe.FR
Thu Aug 22 15:35:31 CEST 2002

> > What are the main bugs/limitations ?
>
> The main bugs are memory leaks problems, that I haven't take care about
> for now. That the only thing I'm scared about yet.

New information about this precise point. I'm becoming less positive
because I see a very unpleasant limitation : I'm making a lot of calls of
function Interpret_Command, in order to manipulate source text. It seems
to make the execution much slower. I havent investigate this problem yet,
but I'm afraid that it is not so easy to deal with.

Quentin.