[gtkada] Context popup menu from a clist widget

Ebert, Rolf ebert at bms.de
Thu Apr 25 10:55:30 CEST 2002

Has anybody succeeded in putting a context menu on a clist widget?

I currently try to follow the example given in documentation/contextual.adb.
But whenever I click (left or right mouse button) I get a segmentation
fault.  The backtrace in gdb is not really helpful as it shows 10 or 15
lines of question marks, only the toplevel main (C) and Ada main program are
correctly listed.

I can send code, if anybody cares.

My environment: Windows 2000, GtkAda 1.3.12, gnat 3.14p

	Rolf