[gtkada] FW: Awareness of dragging a GtkAda.Canvas.Canvas_Item_Record?

Aidan Skinner aidan at velvet.net
Mon Apr 22 17:17:10 CEST 2002

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 05:14:53PM +0200, Arnaud Charlet wrote

> > Speaking of canvas's, is there a reason GtkAda doesn't contain
> > bindings for the GnomeCanvas? Is it particuarly weird/horrible in some
> > unspeakable way or just time consuming?
>
> The reason is time: we don't need it so haven't found the time to bind it so
> far. As always, contributions welcome of course.

Cool. I didn't want to run off and start something only to find others
had tried and discovered it to be ev1l. ;)

- Aidan

--
aidan at velvet.net  http://www.velvet.net/~aidan/  aim:aidans42
finger for pgp key fingerprint |Unix Programmer/Admin actively seeking work