[gtkada] Help!!

Adrian Knoth adi at drcomp.erfurt.thur.de
Wed Apr 17 20:16:38 CEST 2002

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 04:57:06PM +0100, emartel at cic.teleco.ulpgc.es wrote:

> Hello

Hi!

> rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl -lXi -lXext -lX11
> -lm -L/usr/lib -lgnomeui -lgnome -lart_lgpl -
> lpopt: cannot find -lpopt[2]: ***

Classical linking-error. I don't know what libpopt does, I don't even
have it but was able to compile GtkAda-1.3.12. Perhaps it's something
from gnome.

You can try to remove the "-lpopt" from the LDFLAGS in the Makefile
or if it at an uncommon place, tell ld via LDFLAGS where to look
for it (e.g. -L/here/is/libpoptdir/).

"ldconfig -p | grep popt" shows you whether your ld-system even knows
about the requested lib.

--
mail: adi at thur.de  	http://adi.thur.de	PGP: v2-key via keyserver

Es waren 51625 Mails mit dem Inhalt "Du bist ein böser Junge".