[gtkada] GtkAda-2.0 & gate-in

Adrian Knoth adi at drcomp.erfurt.thur.de
Wed Apr 17 20:00:27 CEST 2002

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 03:24:41PM +0200, Poul-Erik wrote:

[gate cannot handle clicked/activate]
> No that is not normal, my gate do create code whith the "activate"
> signals.

Not having tested it much but I guess the reason is GtkAda-2.0 was
compiled using gcc-3.2. I can try the whole story with an actual
CVS-checkout (my build is ten days old), but having read the logfiles
there were no changes made to the Ada-frontend of gcc.

> Be off ware that it only the menu-widget wich can emit the
> activate The normal signal for buttons is  "clicked".

Sure :)

Here is the examlpe, the first run without the signal "clicked",
the second with the added one:

Generating Ada files...
The following files have been created/updated in src:
  callbacks_schnarch.ads
  schnarch.adb
  window1_pkg.adb
  window1_pkg.ads
done.
Generating Ada files...

(gate-in.exe:27065): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gsignal.c:1006: unable to lookup signal "clicked" of unloaded type `GtkButton'
Couldn't generate Ada code. Exiting.

--
mail: adi at thur.de  	http://adi.thur.de	PGP: v2-key via keyserver

Kosmetik ist die Kunst aus der Not eine Jugend zu machen!