[gtkada] base_widget example fails Assert

Stephen Leake stephen_leake at acm.org
Sun Apr 14 23:55:52 CEST 2002

Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe.FR> writes:

> > When I compile GtkAda-1.3.12/examples/base_widget/ with -gnata (enable
> > assertions), I get an assert failure:
>
> Indeed, there's a problem in the example, thanks for noticing it.
> Patches welcome to fix it.

Attached is a diff that cleans up all the examples. In addition to
fixing asserts, I fixed style errors as reported by
-gnaty3abefhiklM80nprt (that's all of gnaty except for requiring two
spaces in comments and subprogram prefixes).

It may not make sense to apply this cleanup to the code generated by
glade, but I did anyway :). There were no assert failures in the glade
code.

I used 'pragma Unreferenced', which is only in gnat 3.15; not sure if
that's appropriate either.

Let me know if you'd rather have this in some other format, or smaller
pieces.