[gtkada] Re: gtkada digest, Vol 1 #125 - 5 msgs

manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com
Thu Apr 4 11:52:15 CEST 2002

>      Icon => Gtk_Widget (Create_Pixmap ("save.xpm", Main_Window)));

Nooo, note that there are two Create_Pixmap functions.

>This requires that the pixmap is in the current directory when running
>the program. Not exactly what I would like.

Also not, you can put the full path and filename in the other
one if you wish.
I have a few calls like this and I save the current directory in a
string when the program starts and prepend that to the filenames.

>> Glade puts them in the pixmaps subdirectory.

What I meant was that the pixmaps you use in Glade with the
buttons are copied to this directory.

Best,

Manuel