[gtkada] Error in gate, for GtkAda

Warren W. Gay VE3WWG ve3wwg at home.com
Fri Oct 26 17:33:34 CEST 2001

Edward John Watts wrote:

> Version of GtkAda: 1.2.8
>
> Everything seems to work fine except for when I tell glade or gate to
> generate code (via command line, or pressing the button in glade).
>
> Thanks.
> Edward Watts

This is just a stab in the dark, because you havn't indicated what
error is being produced: but my guess is that you have GtkAda
installed in a path with a blank in the pathname (like the path
C:\Program Files\GtkAda or something like that). In the past, I've
had to make a number of adjustments to the script to work around
this problem.

It may help to just re-install with a blank-less pathname.
--
Warren W. Gay VE3WWG
http://members.home.net/ve3wwg