[gtkada] GtkAda 1.2 -> 2.0

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Wed Nov 21 10:53:48 CET 2001

Or rather Gtk+ 1.2 -> 2.0 as I don't know if Gtkada will have the same
version numbering. I'm only wondering if much will break in the
transistion to the new version of GtkAda/Gtk+ ? Is much porting of
source code needed?

I'm trying to find some document online which explains this, but I
haven't managed so far. The only think I found was the addition of Pango
and atk, which is very nice and just what I need :-).

Thanks in advance.

Preben
--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»