[gtkada] Select_Row signal in Clist

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Tue Nov 20 11:41:39 CET 2001

Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe.FR> wrote on 20/11/2001 (11:19) :
> The other possibility of course is to provide your own Marshaller that will
> do this extraction, and then call the real callback. See Gtk.Marshallers
> for more details.

OK.

> Incidentally, the exact same approach is used in C when people define new
> signals, they also have to create/provide new marshallers.

I understand.

I'll see later. At the moment I'm trying to see if it is possible to fix
this problem with highlighting of buttons that remain after Remove-ing
and Add-ing a widget to a Vbox. (see previous post) :-)

Preben
--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»