[gtkada] Select_Row signal in Clist

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Sun Nov 18 18:54:18 CET 2001

Preben Randhol <randhol at pvv.org> wrote on 18/11/2001 (16:48) :

> How do I make To_Marshaller work with this so I get the Row, Column and
> Event data in my On_Row_Selected callback procedure ?

After two hours testing I got this to work:

-- Connecting the signal to the procedure On_Row_Selected

   Widget_Callback.Connect (Gui_List.List_Clist,
                            "select_row",
                            Callbacks.On_Row_Selected'Access);

-- The procedure On_Row_Selected
   use Gtk.Arguments;
   procedure On_Row_Selected
     (Object : access Gtk_Widget_Record'Class;
      Params : Gtk.Arguments.Gtk_Args ) is

      Row    : Gint := To_Gint (Params, 1);
      Column : Gint := To_Gint (Params, 2);
      Event  : Gdk_Event := To_Event (Params, 3);
   begin
      -- Testing to see if this works or not.
      Put_Line ("Row,Cell :" & Integer'Image (Integer (Row)) & "," &
               Integer'Image (Integer (Column)));
   end On_Row_Selected;

This is not using To_Marshaller, but I understood that this is safer?
How can one do it with To_Marshaller or is this the only way?

Thanks in advance.

Preben
--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»