[gtkada] GtkAda - Nested Option Menu

ANH_VO at udlp.com ANH_VO at udlp.com
Wed Nov 14 17:56:57 CET 2001

I had figured it out shortly after sending this post. I was looking at menu item
in the GtkAda Reference Manual. There were no explanation about it. In fact,
when selecting menu_item link, it show an empty page. Then, I looked at
Gtk.Menu_Item.ads. I immediately knew the solution when spotting subprogram
named Set_Submenu. Before that I was thinking about Set_Menu instead. Any Way, I
created a nested Option_Menu. Then, set this nested Option_Menu to the Menu_Item
of the outer Option_Menu. By the way, I will send you this little cute project
when it is finished. My guess is that it will be done in a week or two. As
always, thank you for your help.

Anh Vo