[gtkada] GtkAda Event Names

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Thu Nov 8 20:46:13 CET 2001

ANH_VO at udlp.com wrote on 08/11/2001 (18:19) :
> Hi GtkAda Practitioners,
>
> I am currently learning GtkAda a bit deep in depth.
>
> So far, I have known three events, "clicked", "destroy", "delelet_event".  I
> would like to know if there are more events existed.

This depends very much on which widget you are talking about. Can you
please explain a bit more. If you look at the reference manual on GtkAda
you will see that for each Widget there is a signals section. This lists
which signals one has for the particular widget.

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»