[gtkada] [Fwd: Bug report for GtkAda-1.2.12]

Adrian Hoe byhoe at greenlime.com
Wed Nov 7 04:21:11 CET 2001

> To: gtkada at lists.act-europe.fr
> Subject: Re: [gtkada] [Fwd: Bug report for GtkAda-1.2.12]
> From: Emmanuel Briot <briot at ACT-Europe.FR>
> Date: 06 Nov 2001 11:47:35 +0100
>
> Adrian Hoe <byhoe at greenlime.com> writes:
>
> > I recently upgraded to gnat-3.13p-7, which was download from gnuada.org
> > and the GtkAda-1.2.12 from GtkAda official website. I got the following
> > error when I do a gate on a simple test:
>
> The problem doesn't reproduce with the latest version of GNAT (sorry, I don't
> have a 3.13 installed on my machine, so I can't really test it).
>
> Apart from the fix I just did for Pack_End, Gate hasn't changed much recently,
> so I don't think this is a problem with the version of GtkAda. However, maybe
> you could try with your old version of GtkAda (1.2.7) and with the new
> compiler, and check whether there is still a problem.
> You also didn't specify which version of gtk+ you are running (I have 1.2.9 on
> my machine).
>
> > I have no problem with previous version of GNAT-3.12p and GtkAda-1.2.7.
> > Also, I am not able to make dgate under GtkAda-1.2.12, the "make
> > install" simply does not make dgate.
>
> Try a "make dgate". This tool is no longer build by default, since it requires
> an external library (libglade) that is part of GNOME, and is not distributed
> with GtkAda. Chances are that it is installed on a linux machine.
>
> Emmanuel

First, I would like to apologize for the multiple post of the same
message. The first time I posted this message, I received an error
(perhaps) message from my smtp server. I don't know why this happened.

I am using gtk+ 1.2.3-3. I tried to compile GtkAda 1.2.7 with gnat 3.13p
and have the same error with gate. I think something is wrong with gnat
3.13p (perhaps). What version of gnat are you using?

Thanks.
--
| Adrian Hoe                          | byhoe at greenlime.com            |