[gtkada] ISO8859-7 (Greek) font in Gtkada under Windows?

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Wed May 9 20:37:19 CEST 2001

I'm trying to get an entry widget to display Greek letters. I have
installed the keyboard driver that windows uses and Greek letters works
both in Word and vim, but not in GtkAda. I tried the font select widget
also, but I only get double letters like : Ãi Ão etc in stead of pi, rho
etc...

If somebody has gotten fonts from other that ISO8859-1 to work on
windows I'm very interested to learn how...

Thanks in advance!

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»