[gtkada] Joy!!!

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Wed May 9 17:40:59 CEST 2001

I'm soooo happy now so I just have do share it.

I have to use a laptop with Windows 98 (ugg) during the summer and I
have now installed Gnat + Vim + GtkAda on that computer. I did a small
change in the Makefile of my app and hit make in Vim. I didn't dare to
look at I was sure there would be lots of problems, but "surprise" none!
The app compiled and runs nicely on Windows as well as Linux! And I
didn't have to do a thing! I just looooove this portability. Who needs
Java!?!

Big thanks and kudos to the developers!

Now I can go back to coding again to finish a first version of my app
;-)

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»