[gtkada] Why do I get a contraint error on Get_Child

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Mon May 7 12:51:19 CEST 2001

      Child : Gtk_Widget;
   begin

      Child :=  Get_Child (Gui_Window.Gui_Base_Vbox, 1);

I don't understand why as the documentation says:

   function Get_Child
        (Box                : access Gtk_Box_Record;
           Num                : in     Gint)
           return Gtk.Widget.Gtk_Widget;

   Return the Num-th child of the box, or null if there is no such child.

What I'm trying to do is to remove a Gtk_Frame that is packed in a Vbox
so that I can pack another Frame there when the display should
change.

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»